The Makita XCU03Z is a top choice for and landscapers. With a 14-Inch bar and 36V Brushless motor, it makes the grade as a commercial-grade machine. For home users, seeking a cheaper cordless chainsaw, we’ll also review the Black & Decker 20V 10″ chainsaw, and the 40V 12″ Greenworks model.
- LOTOS LTP5000D ǀ DIY Plasma Cutter Review
- DeWalt Atomic DCS369B ǀ Best Cordless Reciprocating Saws under $100
- Champion 100402 ǀ 2000W Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- Best DIY Benchtop Belt/Disc Sander Review
- How to Use Your OBD II Scanner ǀ Beginners Guide
- Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Electric Chainsaw Review
- DuroMax XP10000E ǀ Reviewing the Best Value 10000W Generators