The Makita XCU03Z is a top choice for and landscapers. With a 14-Inch bar and 36V Brushless motor, it makes the grade as a commercial-grade machine. For home users, seeking a cheaper cordless chainsaw, we’ll also review the Black & Decker 20V 10″ chainsaw, and the 40V 12″ Greenworks model.
- Inflation in the Power Tool Market ǀ How it Will Affect Your Pocket?
- Goal Zero Yeti 1500X Review ǀ Is it the Best Solar Generator?
- Best Value Shop and Jobsite Vacuum Cleaners
- EcoFlow Delta Pro ǀ 3600W-7200W Solar Generator
- How to Test Your Alternator
- Makita 40V XGT Rotary Hammer Drill Review
- Westinghouse WGEN12000 Review